Holy crap, reportedly Brock Lesnar’s contract is worth est. 5mil dollars.
Josh Matthews looks like he got sunburn, or he’d be hanging in the tanning bed far too long.
PEOPLE THAT ALSO HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS WILLY:
- John Morrison, 32 (WWE Superstar / The Prince of Parkour)
- “Bullet” Bob Armstrong, 72 (WWE Hall of Famer)
- Mike Adamle, 62 (Former RAW General Manager)
- Danny Basham, 34 (Former WWE Tag Team Champion)
- Mikey Batts, 28 (WWE referee)
- Tommy Lee, 49 (Some drummer)
- Ashlee Simpson, 27 (Wentz’s ex)
- Seann William Scott, 35 (Stifler)
- Gwen Stefani, 42 (Ain’t no hollaback girl)
- Kevin Richardson, 40 (Backstreet Boys)
On the reals tho, we only care about Willy’s birthday today (and JoMo’s I guess), so happy birthday again, bud!
Melina And John Morrison visit to Singapore (interview on Primetime Morning)
If Morrison is to be released because of his current situation. I would loose interest in WWE. I would still watch it, but not as often.
Armageddon 2000 - 6 Man Hell In A Cell.
Watching it right now makes me feel like such a bamf.
The show averaged 4.8 million viewers, which is down from the 4.9 million the show averaged last week.
As reported earlier, the 20-minute over-run segment featuring The Rock’s return to WWE television averaged 5.7 million viewers – so it’s clear people tuned in to see the big reveal of the WrestleMania guest host at the end of the show.